Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Yangzhou University & Study in
QUALIFICATIONS FOR ADMISSION
1. B.A. Program
Applicant should be a senior high school graduate or with equivalent schooling in the age bracket of 18-50,with an HSK certificate (level 4 or above).
2. M.A. Program
Applicant should be under 40 years old and have acquired a Bachelor's degree or evidence of its equivalent.
3. Ph.D. Program
Applicant should be under 45 years old, and have a Master's degree or equivalent, and two recommendation letters from his/her advisors (full or associate professors),
4. Advanced Visiting Scholar Program
The applicant should be under 50 years old and have a Master's degree or equivalent, with the goal of pursuing further research in a specialized subject.
5. Refresher Program (1 or 2 years)
The applicant should have finished at least two years of university education or equivalent schooling and be in the age bracket of 18-50.
6. Language Learners Program
The applicant should be a senior high school graduate in the age bracket of 18-50.
7. Short Term Refresher Program
The applicant should be a senior high school graduate in the age bracket of 18-60.
8. Teachers Training Program
The applicant should have a B.A. degree, and be currently teaching or intending to teach Chinese as a second language.
All applicants should be healthy so as to pursue their study in the university. A copy of applicant's academic credentials should be submitted.
(1) Applicants for B.A. Program of Chinese Language and Chinese Culture must submit a photocopy of HSK Certificate--Level 4 (Elementary or Intermediate) or higher. Those who have basic knowledge of Chinese language without any HSK certificate should take the HSK test first. Only qualified students can be admitted as B.A. students. Those who fail the test shall be enrolled as language students to study in a foundation class for half a year. After they finish the half year of study and pass HSK Level 4, they can further their studies as B.A. students.
(2) Applicants for B.A. programs in which they will attend classes together with Chinese students need to submit a copy of an HSK Level 4 (or above) certificate.
(3) Chinese Government Scholarship students and Exchange students need to follow the guidelines prescribed in the relevant regulations or agreement.